Pre-registration is now closed. On-site registration for the conference will be available beginning at 7am Wednesday the 10th.
Tickets to optional field trips are still available here.
Registration includes evening catered events, the Exhibit Hall Social on Wednesday, and the Thursday night Gala. Workshops are not included in the conference registration.
Workshops schedule is now available as well.
There will be optional, additional cost field trips for fun and for education, primarily on the weekend of the 13th-14th. These are great opportunity to take a few extra days to explore the great Pacific Northwest. We’ll be adding more over the coming weeks, so check back.
Single Day Registration
(does not include Gala night)$275
|Early Bird Workshop Registration
(per half day)
|Early Bird Conference Registration||$650|
|Regular Workshop Registration
(per half day)
|Regular Conference Registration||$750|
If after registering you find you are unable to attend the conference you have two options, listed below. Please note these policies also apply to workshops and field trips.
1) Transfer your registration to a colleague; one name change is permitted and must be confirmed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to change a registered name before August 8th will not incur a charge. Thereafter changes will incur an administrative fee of $30.00.
2) Cancel your registration:
- Cancellation up to 8 weeks before event will incur a 25% charge (minimum $75.00)
- Cancellation 8 weeks to 1 month before the event will incur a 50% charge (minimum $75.00)
- We regret that no refunds can be made on registration cancellations after Friday, August 8th under any circumstances.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to modify your registration.